About Septic System
A typical septic system has four main components: a pipe from the home, a septic tank, a drain field, and the soil. Microbes in the soil digest or remove most contaminants from wastewater before it eventually reaches groundwater. The wastewater exits the septic tank and is discharged into the drain field for further treatment by the soil. The partially treated wastewater is pushed along into the drain field for further treatment every time new wastewater enters the tank. If the drain field is overloaded with too much liquid, it will flood, causing sewage to flow to the ground surface or create backups in plumbing fixtures and prevent treatment of all wastewater.
What is Septic Tank
A septic tank is an underground chamber made of concrete, fiberglass, or plastic through which domestic wastewater (sewage) flows for basic treatment.Settling and anaerobic processes reduce solids and organics, but the treatment efficiency is only moderate (referred to as "primary treatment").
Septic tank systems are a type of simple onsite sewage facility (OSSF). They can be used in areas that are not connected to a sewerage system, such as rural areas. The treated liquid effluent is commonly disposed in a septic drain field, which provides further treatment. Nonetheless, groundwater pollution may occur and can be a problem.
What is Siphoning
Service We Provide
We services anywhere in metro manila and nearby provinces.
- Declogging pipelines and sewer lines
- Siphoning sludge humans waste from pozo negro
- Draining water waste mud and waste oil
- Declogging cleaning up of main sanitary pipelines
- Through cleaning of the septic vault pozo negro
- Locating opening septic tank
- Manual cleaning waste water treatment
All types of clogged drainage system and plumbing services
- Manual cleaning
- Removal declogging of hardened clogged (garbage inside septic tank)
- Grease trap,waste Yard and STP
- Installation and repair leaks pipelines sink
- Declogging of pipelines and sewer lines (garbage hauling and disposal)
(PER TRUCK LOAD BASIS)
- SIPHONING SEPTIC TANK
- SIPSIP POZO NEGRO
- MANUAL CLEANING